Luxury 55+ community located in the heart of Bergen County
in Rochelle Park offers 4 income restricted 1 bedroom rental units.
These NEW construction apartments are available to qualified
applicants whose combined income meets the criteria for
- Granite Countertops
- Washer and Dryer
- Designer Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Individually controlled Central heat and A/C
- Walk-In Closets
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven/Range and Microwave
- Voice Intercom System
- Library/Business Center
- Community Room
- Movie Room
- Fitness Room
- Health and Wellness featuring sauna, steam room and hot tub
- Garage Parking available at additional cost
- Pet Friendly
If you are interested in applying to rent an affordable home at Park Terrace at Rochelle Park, you can download an application by clicking on the Preliminary Application; e-mail us at RochellePark@HousingQuest.com; or call us at 609-786-1100, then press 5 to request an application. If you leave a message by email or phone, please be sure to refer to "Park Terrace in Rochelle Park" and spell out your contact information for us.
Return your completed and signed application by fax (609-786-1105) or mail it directly to us, at:
Piazza & Associates, Inc.
216 Rockingham Row
Princeton Forrestal Village
Princeton, NJ 08540
We will process your application and send you a confirmation within three weeks. Because this is a new property, a random selection of applicants will be held approximately 60 days after the start of marketing. Subsequent to the random selection, applicants will be processed on a "first-come, first served" basis.
When apartments become available, we will contact a limited number of applicants who are on our list for the size and income category of the apartment that will be available. A final application and documentation to verify identity and income will be required and processed at that time. Since final applications are only processed when a specific apartment becomes available, we can not accommodate applicants' choice of floor plan.
For further information about this affordable housing program
please call Piazza & Associates, Inc., at 609-786-1100.
For additional information regarding this apartment community
please call the leasing office at
IMPORTANT: All of the information contained on this site is provided as a courtesy to those seeking an affordable home. Piazza & Associates, Inc. is not responsible for any offers or errors contained herein.
* The floor plans have been provided by the developer who is solely responsible for their accuracy. Floor plans are NOT meant to represent the actual dimensions or square footage of the unit, but rather provide applicants with an idea of its layout. Actual units may be the reverse of what is portrayed, and may vary in their detail and dimensions. The choice of floor plans is limited by income category and priority number.