Welcome to Heritage at Highland Park, in Highland Park NJ. This condominium community is design to meet the Borough's "fair share" of the growing need for affordable housing in New Jersey. Heritage at Highland Park includes 6 two- and three- bedroom, low- and moderate- income homes for sale to income qualified households.
- Designer coordinated solid color vinyl siding with brick
- low maintenance, architecturally detailed exteriors
- 30-yr warranted dimensional roof with ice and water shield
- Seamless aluminum gutters and leaders
- Outside weather resistant electrical outlet -per plan
- Insulated raised panel entry door with weather stripping
- Sodded front, side and full rear yards with sprinkler system
- Concrete patio or balcony - per plan
- GARAGE NOT AVAILABLE.
- 9' ceilings throughout
- Spacious, open floor plans
- Progress® designer brushed nickel light fixtures (non bath areas)
- Abundant closet space with ventilated vinyl coated wire shelving, including laundry closet
- 2-panel colonial masonite interior doors with brushed nickel hardware throughout
- 2 phone and 3 cable jacks
- Front entry door chime
- Beautifully crafted furniture quality maple cabinetry, with peninsula - per plan
- Cultured marble top vanity with integral sink
- Daltile ceramic flooring and tub/shower walls
- Kohler® single lever handle sink faucets in polished chrome
- Kohler anti-scalding posi-temp shower or tub faucets in polished chrome
- Exhaust fan
- Progress® designer lighting in polished chrome
- Park like setting, professionally designed and landscaped grounds
- Tot lot
- Belgian block curbed streets and concrete sidewalks
- Lighted, tree-lined streets
- Underground utilities
- Walk to historic downtown Highland Park
- Public water and sewer
- Location convenient to public transportation and major highways,
- Rt. 1, Rt. 18, NJ Turnpike, Rt. 287
- 1 mile to New Brunswick Train Station
Note: These plans have been provided by the developer who is solely responsible for their accuracy. Floor plans are NOT meant to represent the actual dimensions or square footage of the unit, but rather provide applicants with an idea of its layout. Actual units may be the reverse of what is portrayed, and may vary in their detail and dimensions.
For additional information and details about this property call the
sales office at:
If you are interested in applying to buy an affordable home at Heritage at Highland Park, you can download an application by clicking on the Preliminary Application; e-mail us at HighlandPark@HousingQuest.com; or call us at 609-786-1100, then press 5 to request an application. If you leave a message by email or phone, please be sure to refer to "Heritage at Highland Park ," and spell out your contact information for us.
Return your completed and signed application by fax (609-786-1105) or mail it directly to us, at:
Piazza & Associates, Inc.
216 Rockingham Row
Princeton, New Jersey 08540;
We will process your application and send you a confirmation within three weeks. Because this is a new property, a random selection of applications received on or before May 28th, 2020, will be held. Subsequent to the deadline, applicants will be processed on a "first-come, first served" basis.
When a unit becomes available, we will contact a limited number of applicants who are on our list for the size and income category of the unit that will be available. A final application and documentation to verify identity and income will be required and processed at that time. Since final applications are only processed when a specific unit becomes available, we can not accommodate applicants' choice of floor plan.
Neither the Borough of Highland Park, nor Piazza & Associates, Inc. provides financing, which is the responsibility of the buyer.
Heritage at Highland Park is a development of: